All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Monday 22 December 2014

How is it that I hadn’t heard of this antivaccine “warrior” before? – Respectful Insolence

vaccineshot
One of the depressing things about having dedicated over a decade of one’s life to combatting pseudoscience and quackery is that, no matter how much I think I’ve come to be familiar with all the woo that can be out there and all the players promoting that woo, there are always new people popping up. It’s impossible for one person to keep track of them all. Sometimes, however, there are, for example, antivaccine activists that I haven’t heard of before whom I really think I should have heard of sooner than this. Such is the case with Kate Tietje...

Read the rest of this post at:
How is it that I hadn’t heard of this antivaccine “warrior” before? – Respectful Insolence