All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Friday 16 January 2015

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: the ‘inside story’ | Edzard Ernst

Hard to believe but, in the last 35 years, I have written or edited a total of 49 books; about half of them on alternative medicine and the rest on various subjects related to clinical medicine and research. Each time a new one comes out, I am excited, of course, but this one is special:
  • I have not written a book for several years. 
  • I have worked on it much longer than on any book before. 
  • Never before have I written a book with is so much about myself. 
  • None of my previous book covered material that is as ‘sensitive’ as this one.
Read more: ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: the ‘inside story’