All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Friday 30 January 2015

Another wonderful comment from someone I highly respect | Edzard Ernst

The Science Media Centre (SMC) in London is a unit that aims to facilitate the interactions between scientists, journalists and the media. During the last 10 years or so, they have invited me several times to present my research to journalists, and Fiona Fox who heads the SMC became a trusted friend and ally. Her letter reproduced below (with her permission, of course) is deeply touching for me; if it were the only reaction to my new book that I ever received, it would have been worth the effort writing the memoire...

Read on: Another wonderful comment from someone I highly respect