All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Saturday 28 February 2015

Pompous Twerp Alert: Alan Hunter just found the Contact form

It took him longer than I thought, but allergy quack and spam ranter Alan Hunter finally found this site and has decided to bluster at me. I’m tired and have important things to do tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet, but heartfelt. For a summary of previous episodes, please read the posts here and on WWDDTYDTY. Just don’t do it with your mouth full, as I accept no responsibility for what may become of your keyboard.
From: Alan Hunter
Subject: Your inaccurate assessment of my findings
Message Body: Dear Anonymous Anarchic-teapot 
Attacking the person instead of the argument. +1 WTF point.
I would like you to read this article, from Positive Health, which shows the medical literature I have drawn my conclusions from. 
Are you sitting comfortably, dear reader? Then let us abord the first item in this 82-point Gish Gallop: … Continue reading

The post Pompous Twerp Alert: Alan Hunter just found the Contact form by Anarchic Teapot first appeared on Plague of Mice .