All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 24 February 2015

To the “Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice,” vaccine requirements are exactly like the Holocaust

UPDATE (2/23/15, 11pm): It gets worse. The woman comparing her decision to not vaccinate to the Holocaust was a pre-med student at California State University, San Bernadino, according to her Facebook page. That’s right. She wants to be a physician. God help us if she gets into med school.

Have you ever been to a Holocaust museum? I was in grade school when I went to one in my hometown. I was an adult when I went to the one in Washington, DC. In both cases, my mind couldn’t grasp the enormity of what happened in Europe under the Nazi regime. People of different […]

Read more at: To the “Vermont Coalition for Vaccine Choice,” vaccine requirements are exactly like the Holocaust by Reuben