All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Lynne McTaggart – champion of free speech? | Majikthyse

The proprietor of the magazine `What Doctors Don’t Tell You‘ has a rather selective definition of free speech. Lynne McTaggart has repeatedly railed against sceptics in her blog, which currently carries a highly defamatory rant about the “bullies” who try to shut her up. Believe me, I would love her to shut up. But in the spirit of intelligent debate (OK that’s hardly possible with la McTaggart) I am wont to ask searching questions via the comments facility. However I’m finding that my comments mysteriously have stopped appearing...

Read on: Lynne McTaggart – champion of free speech? | Majikthyse