All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Homeopathy day 17 and 18, doses 33-36

We may have our first evidence of a fried brain – I thought I had recorded last night’s video, but apparently I hadn’t actually hit the button to record. Either that or my laptop is a piece of #)(*&%#$ and is slowly dying. Two of the USB ports no longer work, the wireless adapter died, and the touchpad only mostly works. I don’t think any of that is the fault of the psorinum, but one never can tell. But I did get my days mixed up, so perhaps that’s further evidence that something is happening.

Regardless, here are the videos from the past two days...

Watch videos and comment at: Homeopathy day 17 and 18, doses 33-36}