All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Friday 5 June 2015

Homeopathy experiment day 6 doses 11 and 12 | adamschechner

I’ve decided to only do one post a day with both of the day’s videos. I still have nothing to report. I have a slight tension headache at the moment, but it isn’t bad enough for me to take ibuprofen yet. I haven’t actually taken any ibuprofen since this experiment started.I’ve decided to only do one post a day with both of the day’s videos. I still have nothing to report. I have a slight tension headache at the moment, but it isn’t bad enough for me to take ibuprofen yet. I haven’t actually taken any ibuprofen since this experiment started...

Read on: Homeopathy experiment day 6 doses 11 and 12 | adamschechner