All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Saturday 20 June 2015

Homeopathy experiment, days 19-21, doses 37-42

YouTube FINALLY allowed me to upload my videos. I don’t know if it’s a problem with my WiFi, my wireless adapter, or if YouTube just doesn’t like me. Or maybe it’s a Big Homeopathy conspiracy. Who knows.

Regardless, I wish I had something different to say. But I haven’t had any symptoms I could really say are anything different than usual. I had a bit of a headache this afternoon, a squeezing sensation around my forehead, but that’s the typical sort of headache I get in the afternoon every now and then. Nothing new, nothing unique, nothing special. In fact, I haven’t had to take ibuprofen at all since this experiment started. Maybe the psorinum is helping with that, or maybe it’s because I haven’t been drinking so much coffee.

Seems I’ve said that before. But clearly my brain isn’t fried yet.

Now for the videos:
Day 19, morning dose...

Wartch videos and comment at: Homeopathy experiment, days 19-21, doses 37-42}