All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Homeopathy experiment, days 26-30, doses 51-60

Well, I finally finished my homeopathy experiment last night. And [sarcasm] much to my surprise [\sarcasm], my symptom journal remained completely empty for the entire duration of the experiment. I accepted this challenge not necessarily hoping that my brain would fry, but perhaps hopeful that there would be some kind of effect. Think of the possibilities if homeopathy could actually work: a cheap, simple, and safe way to cure anything! That’s any doctor’s (and any patient’s) dream!

Yes, despite what homeopaths and other alternative medicine practitioners would have you believe, doctors actually do hope their patients get better and aren’t in this to make a profit. Though I have to say that homeopaths must make a pretty damned good living, selling what amounts to sugar pills with a few drops of water on them for exorbitant markups...

Anyway, that all aside, here are the videos from the last 5 days...

Read more, watch the videos and comment at: Homeopathy experiment, days 26-30, doses 51-60}