All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Professor Ernst’s very own POSITIVE trial of homeopathy (oh dear, have I been found out?) | Edzard Ernst

This post is dedicated to all homeopathic character assassins.

Some ardent homeopathy fans have reminded me that, some 25 years ago, I published (OH, WHAT A SCANDAL!!!) a positive trial of homeopathy; I even found a website that proudly announces this fact. Homeopaths seem jubilant about this discovery (not because they now need to revise their allegations that I never did any trials; or the other, equally popular claim, that I have always been squarely against their trade but) because the implication is that even I have to concede that homeopathic remedies are better than placebo. In their view, this seems to beg the following important and embarrassing questions: […]

Read on: Professor Ernst’s very own POSITIVE trial of homeopathy (oh dear, have I been found out?)