All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Unbelievable: ‘THE TRUMP WELLNESS-PLAN’

I did not think that I would be able to write a blog-post today; I was too shocked with the news from America – but now I find myself doing not one but two posts on this sad day. The reason is NATURAL NEWS*; they reported well over a year ago that “Donald Trump is more holistic and health oriented than Hillary Clinton.” Here is what they stated:
…What has catapulted Trump to the top of GOP polls? His frank, honest – and admittedly blunt – discussion about illegal immigrants, many of whom he correctly noted were criminals: Rapists, murderers and gang thugs…
Get your head back off the desk and read on: Unbelievable: ‘THE TRUMP WELLNESS-PLAN’

* A wretched hive of scams and fuckwittery - AT