All excerpted posts are © the original author. Please consult their blog for the full story and to comment.

rampant

Sunday 15 October 2017

The Natural Cancer Cure Lie | Home | Cancer Answers, MD

As we walked back towards the waiting room following the scan that would serve as the blueprint that we would use to plan Darren’s radiation for his cancer, he asked a question that stopped me in my tracks. “If I decide to cancel my radiation appointments, can I just call you?” To determine whether this was just a simple question of curiosity in the case of an emergency or something more, I asked him to clarify why he would consider canceling. Standing in the hallway between two clinic rooms, he stated that in the time between our first meeting and today’s visit, he had been doing some online “research” and thought he would consider doing something “more natural” to keep his cancer at bay...

Read on: The Natural Cancer Cure Lie | Home | Cancer Answers, MD